Do you need help applying for health insurance? We are hosting a free health insurance enrollment fair at Cape Cod Community College on January 14th!
Open Enrollment is the annual time period when you can apply for health insurance. This year’s Open Enrollment Period is November 1, 2016 to January 31, 2017.
Here’s what you should bring to the event:
- Proof of Income: Two pay stubs for each job or letter from Unemployment, If Self Employed: most recent tax forms including Schedule C, Proof of rental income, Proof of Child Support or Alimony.
- Proof of Identity: Driver’s License, Massachusetts I.D., Military I.D., School I.D., Adoption Papers
- Proof of Citizenship or Immigration Status: Birth Certificate, Passport, Certificate of Naturalization or Green Card
- Social Security Number (If you have one)
Miss the enrollment deadline?
- You can enroll in Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) any time of year.
- You may be eligible to apply with a Special Enrollment Period www.hhsi.us/aca for more information!