Did You Receive a MassHealth Renewal Letter and Need Help Applying?
Attend a Free Special Enrollment Event!
February 4, 2016, 10:00AM-4:00PM
Harbor Community Health Center Hyannis
735 Attucks Lane
Hyannis, MA 02601
Hosted by MassHealth and the Health Connector, where individuals and families can get help renewing health benefits. This is your opportunity to ask questions and get help from trained experts. You can leave events knowing that your renewal is done!
What You May Want to Bring with You
- The dates of birth and Social Security numbers (if they have one) for all members in your household who need to apply.
- Immigration documents for all non-U.S. citizens who are applying.
- A copy of your federal taxes from last year. If you did not file, information about your current income or a recent pay stub.
- Home or mailing addresses for everyone in the household who needs insurance, unless they are homeless.
- Please have available:
- Proof of identification
- An e-email address, if you have one, to set up an online account
- Proof of Massachusetts residency. Proof can be a utility bill, rental agreement and rent receipt, letter from landlord, etc.
***IN CASE OF BAD WEATHER, PLEASE CALL: 508-778-5499***
SNOW DATE: FEBRUARY 11, 2016